Gurgaon which was a small town 20-25 years ago has become the biggest city of the Haryana and generates maximum revenue for the state. In past few years Gurgaon has experienced tremendous growth and the population of the city has also increased rapidly. Since the residential, commercial and industrial growth was uncontrolled, the result is being displayed now and the city has started facing issues due to its unplanned infrastructure. Many people come to Gurgaon every year for work but due to heavy demand the property rates have already gone very high which a common man cannot afford that’s why people as well as builders have started seeking possibilities in and around. Amdst all, South Gurgaon is place which has stood out and is now attracting many of end-users.
The best thing about South Gurgaon is its prime location which makes it accessible from nearest cities like South Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and Faridabad. Sohna road has been declared a National Highway (248A) so it doesn’t take more then 20-30 minutes to reach this prime location of Gurgaon. People who work in MNCs like TNS Global, Google, Cognizant, Software One, Huawei, Aricent, Genpact, Rockwell Automation, Pfizer and Atos can easily stay in South Gurgaon because it would be closer to their work places.
Not just this, All major education hubs like Delhi Public School, Ryan International, Amity University, JK Business School, KIIT Engineering College, Ansal University etc. are within the reach of South Gurgoan residents. Famous hospitals and health care centers such as Medanta, Fortis, Artemis and paras are also close to South Gurgaon. World class hotel such as Country Inn, Westin, Crowne Plaza and Vivanta Taj are near by.
Due to the shortage of land property rates in some parts of Gurgaon and Delhi have been reduced by 10-20% but on the other side the rates have increased in South Gurgaon by 15-20% in past couple of years. Experts believe that this growth will continue for at least 15 to 16 years and till that time the population of South Gurgaon will increase by 10 times but due to organised development of residential and commercial apartments the township won’t look congested or over-crowded in future.
Although there is hike in property rates but still South Gurgaon is cheaper than Delhi NCR and other parts of Gurgaon and investing here at time could be beneficial. There are many companies in Gurgaon who hire employees from other cities and ask them to come and work in Gurgaon and many companies who don’t have there offices or plants in Gurgaon as of now are also planning to start their projects here, thus making South Gurgaon as a highlya preferred location. Some of the upcoming projects by the Government in the region are listed below.
- Delhi-Mumbai Freight Corridor
- Badshahpur Flyover which would be a 2 km long elevated road towards Badshahpur market,
- Orbital Rail Corridor that will connect South Gurgaon to other cities to NCR and more.
- Kundli–Manesar–Palwal by pass from the southern side of township and its course of action is at final stage.
- They are also planning to connect Metro from HUDA City Centre of Gurgaon to South Gurgaon.
These projects will reduce the travel time from South Gurgaon to any city of Delhi NCR. Many private builders have also started working on their residential, industrial and commercial projects. The residents of this township will get the following facilities in near future.
- Wider roads in better condition.
- Plenty of schools and hospitals close to the residential blocks.
- 60-meter wider road from Sector 5, Sohna to Golf Course Extension Road which will help you to cover the distance of approximately 8 km in few minutes.
- A Disney Park.
- A 1700-acre Industrial Model Township (IMT) between Sohna and KMP Expressway which is going to be 3 times larger than IMT Manesar.
- 3 Theme Hubs namely Leisure, Leather and Sports hub.
- The world’s 2nd largest Gold Refinery by MMTC.
- World-class development in the area of 6,110 hectares/15,725 acres out of which 5000 Acres for residential and commercial development in 20 sectors and 2600 acres will be reserved and developed as open green spaces.
- Keystone Knowledge Park on Sohna-Palwal Road.
- Biotech SEZ for the Pharmaceutical industry on Sohna-Palwal Road.
South Gurgaon is less congested then Gurgaon and more peaceful as well. This place is in an environmentally protected zone and home to Dam-dama Lake which is one of natural lakes of Haryana. Even more, South Gurgaon is surrounded by Aravali hills hence, is much greener than Gurgaon or Delhi. The local residents live in a less polluted environment and travel on good roads. People who have come from outside or are looking to own a house in Gurgaon, South Gurgaon offers a posh yet close to nature living at a great price.